Elliel™ provides a personalized subscription service that allows our members to access movies, documentaries, podcast, music and TV shows, web series ("Elliel™ content") streamed over the Internet to certain Internet-connected mobile devices, Smart TVs, computers and other devices ("Elliel™ ready devices"). Elliel™ also provides independent artists, charities, and non-profit to run campaigns otherwise known as Fundraisers. The user on the Elliel™ services are able to unlock exclusive content by subscribing to the services, and also help the artists, charities, and non-profits to to raise funds for their campaigns.
- Your Elliel™ membership will continue until terminated. To use the Elliel™ service you must have Internet access and a Elliel™ ready device, and provide us with one or more Payment Methods. "Payment Method" means a current, valid, accepted method of payment, as may be updated from time to time, and which may include payment through your account with a third party. Unless you cancel your membership before your billing date, you authorize us to charge the membership fee for the next billing cycle to your Payment Method (see "Cancellation" below).
- We may offer a number of membership plans, including memberships offered by third parties in conjunction with the provision of their own products and services. We are not responsible for the products and services provided by such third parties. Some membership plans may have differing conditions and limitations, which will be disclosed at your sign-up or in other communications made available to you. You can find specific details regarding your Elliel™ membership by visiting our mobile application or website and clicking on the "Account" link available at the top of the pages under your profile name.
- Promotional Offers We may from time to time offer special promotional offers, plans or memberships ("Offers"). Offer eligibility is determined by Elliel™ at its sole discretion and we reserve the right to revoke an Offer and put your account on hold in the event that we determine you are not eligible. Members of households with an existing or recent Elliel™ membership may not be eligible for certain introductory Offers. We may use information such as device ID, method of payment or an account email address used with an existing or recent Elliel™ membership to determine Offer eligibility. The eligibility requirements and other limitations and conditions will be disclosed when you sign-up for the Offer or in other communications made available to you. The offers may also include "Early Birds Offers" which gives special discounted price to our members.
Donations & Campaigns
- Elliel™ offers a great way for users who support the campaigns. Unlike any other platform. Our OTT services and the Elliel™ content is not only limited to subscription but can also be unlocked by supporting the campaigns with one-time donations or recurring donations. With these donations, you can also unlock exclusive Elliel™ content and special feature that are not available with the Elliel™ membership. The donations on Elliel™ platform are governed by law and are managed by a fully incorporated non-profit as mentioned above.
Billing and Cancellation
- Billing Cycle: The membership fee or donations for the Elliel™ service or campaigns respectiviely and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the service, such as taxes and possible transaction fees, will be charged to your Payment Method on the specific payment date indicated on the "Account" page. The length of your billing cycle will depend on the type of subscription that you choose when you signed up for the service or while donating in a campaign. In some cases your payment date may change, for example if your Payment Method has not successfully settled, when you change your subscription plan or if your paid membership began on a day not contained in a given month. Open the mobile application and click on the "Subscription Details" under the "Account" section in the mobile application or website to see your next payment date. Elliel™ usually makes it possible to charge membership fee between 1st and 10th of every month following on pro-rata basis. We may authorize your Payment Method in anticipation of membership or service-related charges through various methods, including authorizing it for up to approximately one month of service as soon as you register. If you signed up for Elliel™ using your account with a third party as a Payment Method, you can find the billing information about your Elliel™ membership by visiting your account with the applicable third party.
- Payment Methods: To use the Elliel™ service and unlock its exclusive content you must provide one or more valid Payment Methods. You authorize us to charge any Payment Method associated to your account in case your primary Payment Method is declined or no longer available to us for payment of your subscription fee or donations. You remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not cancel your account, we may suspend your access to the service until we have successfully charged a valid Payment Method. For some Payment Methods, the issuer may charge you certain fees, such as foreign transaction fees or other fees relating to the processing of your Payment Method. Local tax charges may vary depending on the Payment Method used. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
- Updating Payment Methods: You can update your Payment Methods by going to the "Account" section in the mobile application or website. We may also update your Payment Methods using information provided by the payment service providers. Following any update, you authorize us to continue to charge the applicable Payment Method(s).
- Cancellation of Membership: You can cancel your Elliel™ membership at any time, and you will continue to have access to the Elliel™ service through the end of your billing period. To the extent permitted by the applicable law, payments are non-refundable and we do not provide refunds or credits for any partial membership periods or unwatched Elliel™ content. To cancel, go to the "Account" section in the mobile application or website, and follow the instructions for cancellation. If you cancel your membership, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period. To see when your account will close, click "Subscription Details" on the "Account" section in the mobile application or website. If you signed up for Elliel™ using your account with a third party as a Payment Method and wish to cancel your Elliel™ membership, you may need to do so through such third party, for example by visiting your account with the applicable third party and turning off auto-renew, or unsubscribing from the Elliel™ service through that third party.
- Cancellation of Recurring Donations: You can cancel your Elliel™ recurring donations at any time. The recurring donations for the campaigns on the Elliel™ by any means have nothing to do with your membership. The membership for the platform is separate from that of the recurrning donation for the campaigns. To the extent permitted by the applicable law, payments for donations are non-refundable and we do not provide refunds or credits. To cancel your recurring donations, go to the "Account" section in the mobile application or website, and follow the instructions for cancellation. If you signed up for Elliel™ using your account with a third party as a Payment Method and wish to cancel your Elliel™ recurring donations, you may need to do so through such third party, for example by visiting your account with the applicable third party and turning off auto-renew, or unsubscribing from the Elliel™ service through that third party.
- Changes to the Price and Subscription Plans: We may change our subscription plans and the price of our service from time to time; however, any price changes or changes to your subscription plans will apply no earlier than 30 days following notice to you.
- You must be at least 13 years of age to become a member of the Elliel™ service. Minors may only use the service under the supervision of an adult. The content on the Elliel™ platform is family friend.
- The Elliel™ service offers independent artists, charities, and non-profits to run fundraiser campaigns as per their requirements. The campaigns run on the platform as moderated and then approved for public. Elliel™ verifies the authencity of these campaigns along with proper documentation, and all legal requirements. Any user can support these campaigns by donating one-time or signing up for recurring donations. The donations on Elliel platform are governed by law and are managed by a fully incorporated non-profit as mentioned above.
- The Elliel™ service and any content viewed through the service are for your personal and non-commercial use only and may not be shared with individuals beyond your household. During your Elliel™ membership we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to access the Elliel™ service and view Elliel™ content and other exclusive content. Except for the foregoing, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you. You agree not to use the service for public performances until approved by us in written format with legal procedures.
- You may view the Elliel™ content primarily within the country in which you have established your account and only in geographic locations where we offer our service and have licensed such content. The content that may be available to watch will vary by geographic location and will change from time to time. The number of devices on which you may simultaneously watch depends on your chosen subscription plan and is specified on the "Account" section.
- Re-distribution of Elliel™ content is strictly prohibited. The content available on the Elliel™ platform is exlusive and should not be available to public or any where else unless provided by in-written copyright ownership to do so. Any recording, piracy or distribution of Elliel™ will result into legal actions as required by law and our terms.
- The Elliel™ service, including the content library, is regularly updated. In addition, we continually test various aspects of our service, including our website, mobile application(s), user interfaces, promotional features and availability of Elliel™ content. You can turn off tests participation at any time by visiting the "Account" section and changing the "Test Participation" settings.
- Some Elliel™ content is available for temporary download and offline viewing on certain supported devices ("Offline Titles"). Limitations apply, including restrictions on the number of Offline Titles per account, the maximum number of devices that can contain Offline Titles, the time period within which you will need to begin viewing Offline Titles and how long the Offline Titles will remain accessible. Some Offline Titles may not be playable in certain countries and if you go online in a country where you would not be able to stream that Offline Title, the Offline Title will not be playable while you are in that country.
- The quality of the display of the Elliel™ content may vary from device to device, and may be affected by a variety of factors, such as your location, the bandwidth available through and/or speed of your Internet connection. HD, Ultra HD and HDR availability is subject to your Internet service and device capabilities. Not all content is available in all formats, such as HD, Ultra HD or HDR and not all subscription plans allow you to receive content in all formats. Default playback settings on cellular networks exclude HD, Ultra HD and HDR content. The minimum connection speed for SD quality is 2.0 Mbps; however, we recommend a faster connection for improved video quality. A download speed of at least 4.0 Mbps per stream is recommended to receive HD content (defined as a resolution of 720p or higher). A download speed of at least 16.0 Mbps per stream is recommended to receive Ultra HD (defined as a resolution of 4K or higher). You are responsible for all Internet access charges. Please check with your Internet provider for information on possible Internet data usage charges. The time it takes to begin watching Elliel™ content will vary based on a number of factors, including your location, available bandwidth at the time, the content you have selected and the configuration of your Elliel™ ready device.
- Elliel™ software is developed by, or for, Elliel™, and Ventures and may solely be used for authorized streaming and viewing of Elliel™ content through Elliel™ ready devices. This software may vary by device and medium, and functionalities and features may also differ between devices. You acknowledge that the use of the service may require third party software that is subject to third party licenses. You agree that you may automatically receive updated versions of the Elliel™ software and related third-party software.
- Passwords and Account Access The member who created the Elliel™ account and whose Payment Method is charged (the "Account Owner") is responsible for any activity that occurs through the Elliel™ account. To maintain control over the account and to prevent anyone from accessing the account (which would include information on viewing history for the account), the Account Owner should maintain control over the Elliel™ ready devices that are used to access the service and not reveal the password or details of the Payment Method associated with the account to anyone. You are responsible for updating and maintaining the accuracy of the information you provide to us relating to your account. We can terminate your account or place your account on hold in order to protect you, Elliel™ or our partners from identity theft or other fraudulent activity.
- Warranties and Limitations on Liability The Elliel™ service is provided "as is" and without warranty or condition. In particular, our service may not be uninterrupted or error-free. You waive all special, indirect and consequential damages against us. These terms will not limit any non-waivable warranties or mandatory consumer protection rights that apply to you.
- Class Action Waiver WHERE PERMITTED UNDER THE APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AND ELLIEL AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, where permitted under the applicable law, unless both you and Elliel™ agree otherwise, the court may not consolidate more than one person's claims with your claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
- Unsolicited Materials Elliel™ does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas for Elliel™ content and is not responsible for the similarity of any of its content or programming in any media to materials or ideas transmitted to Elliel™. Elliel™ however check and moderate content time to time to make sure its family friendly.
- Electronic Communications We will send you information relating to your account (e.g. payment authorizations, invoices, changes in password or Payment Method, confirmation messages, notices) in electronic form only, for example via emails to your email address provided during registration.
Last Updated: June 12, 2021